Quality TN Roofing knows what insurance companies need to process a claim most efficiently and properly.
Here are a few tips for you to follow when working with your Insurance Company:
- Contact Quality TN Roofing to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage was incurred.
- If sufficient damage has been verified, Quality TN Roofing will assist you in filing a claim using the insurance claim hotline.
- Insurance companies will authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property. Quality TN Roofing will bill the insurance company direct for any repairs with no “out of pocket” cost to you.
- Your insurance company will usually require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to reimburse you correctly.
- We suggest that you take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area, with your roofing representative.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- Quality TN Roofing offers free insurance claims assistance.
The Insurance Claims Process
- After damage has been verified, contact your insurance claims office with the assistance of Quality TN Roofing.
- You should be contacted by the claims department by telephone or mail.
- An adjuster will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
- The claims adjuster should provide you with an itemized explanation on your claim settlement including your deductible amount and depreciation.
Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable and the final payment is made after your receipts have been submitted and processed.